Taking the thread of Laura’s “reasons to be cheerful“, I’m going to do a quick list of things I’m grateful for before I get down to work. Seems like a worthy morning exercise. Ready? Here goes:
– The glory that is the internet. It’ll be the best thing we’ve invented ’til we get all up into space properly.
– Comfortable jeans.
– Having my hand back.
– That my eyes, more or less, converge focus on the same point.
– That my family came to England.
– The boys of Racing Maylan.
– My friend Jen. I hardly ever see her but she’s one of the most important people I’ve ever met. Basically taught me to see emotional (sometimes over) sensitivity as a virtue, rather a failing, and how to channel it better. I don’t think I’d be writing today if I hadn’t have met her. Though I might be more gainfully employed!
– Natural daylight.
That’s all for now, I’ll be back later, folks.